One of the biggest cities in the world, Beijing invites you to experience traditional Chinese culture alongside booming 21st century growth. To start your trip in comfort and elegance, choose Hainan Airlines for your flights to Beijing.
What to Do in Beijing
- Start your trip with visits to the Forbidden City, the largest palace complex in the world, and Tiananmen Square.
- Enjoy a tranquil afternoon at the Temple of Heaven Park, offering more than 660 acres of green space.
- Visit the sprawling Summer Palace complex and gardens.
- Daytrip to Badaling, a nearby town with easy access to the Great Wall, where you can stroll for hours.
- Take part in modern Beijing at the former factories that now house art galleries, cafes, and bookshops at 798 Art District.
Beijing Travel Tips
Getting to your next destination is affordable on the Beijing Subway, the world’s second-longest subway system, or opt for the local city and trolley buses. For direct service, hail a taxi, just be sure it is registered and metered. The weather in Beijing changes seasonally, so prepare for cold temperatures in winter and warm weather come summer.
When it’s time to travel, book your Beijing flights with Hainan Airlines.