Beijing to Los Angeles
Shenzhen to Los Angeles
Xian to Los Angeles
*Prices have been available for round trips within last 48 hours and may not be currently available. Additional baggage fees for other optional service may apply. Other terms and conditions may apply. Prices are round-trip and taxes included.
Los Angeles, with a cityscape we all know from classic cinema, is warmed not just by the sun but also by a creative atmosphere. What you might not know is that it also encourages an outdoors lifestyle. Most locals ride waves, hike, skate and work out in the eternal sunshine, always keeping in touch with nature. It is, of course, also the home of Hollywood, a fact announced by those iconic white letters that sit amongst the beautiful homes of the celebrity elite.
What to Do in Los Angeles
- Venice Beach Boardwalk flows along at a different pace, offering you a daily carnival of interesting people, from magicians to jazz musicians.
- Visit the Los Angeles County Museum of Art – the largest museum in the western US, with beautiful works from the likes of Rembrandt and Cezanne.
- In downtown Los Angeles you’ll be spoilt for choice with an array of stylish eateries, bars, boutiques, galleries and theatres.
- Head to Huntington Library & Botanical Gardens and be sure to stop at the Chinese Garden to see Jade Ribbon Bridge.
- Take a trip up to the Griffith Observatory, perched on the southern slopes of Mount Hollywood.
Los Angeles Travel Tips
Travellers say that it’s best to book your Los Angeles flights for spring (March – May) or autumn (September – November). Public transport is easy, with taxis and rented cars both accessible and safe.