Chengdu to New York
Beijing to New York
*Prices have been available for round trips within last 48 hours and may not be currently available. Additional baggage fees for other optional service may apply. Other terms and conditions may apply. Prices are round-trip and taxes included.
New York is one of the world’s best destinations for dining and shopping. Trends start in this tall, lively epicentre and irresistible style is everywhere. The Metropolitan Museum of Art, MoMA and Guggenheim are must-see attractions. Everywhere you look you’ll find sprawling galleries and stunning examples of Japanese sculpture and postmodern American painting. Enjoy the buzzing atmosphere in the cutting-edge galleries of the Lower East Side, where opening-night parties are abundant.
What to Do in New York
- Central Park is one of the world’s most famous green spaces, with 843 acres of boulder-strewn lawns and fields, walkways lined with elms, gardens and even a beautiful lake.
- Visit Ellis Island, which was open from 1892 to 1924 and welcomed 12 million immigrants through its processing station.
- Battle your vertigo on the 86th-floor outdoor deck and 102nd-floor indoor deck of the iconic Empire State Building.
- Experience the thrilling intersection of Broadway and Seventh Avenue (Times Square) in all its glamorous, glowing and dancing splendour.
- Stroll in the skeletal shadows of dinosaurs at the American Museum of Natural History.
New York Travel Tips
The best time to book New York flights is summer – winters can be cold, with the occasional blizzard. Spring and autumn, when Central Park transforms, are also a great time to explore. One of the most enjoyable ways to get around is by bicycle, using the Citi Bike program, which provides excellent access throughout Manhattan.