Chengdu to Ottawa
*Prices have been available for round trips within last 48 hours and may not be currently available. Additional baggage fees for other optional service may apply. Other terms and conditions may apply. Prices are round-trip and taxes included.
Ottawa is many things – dynamic, multicultural and kid-friendly – offering long walks on the riverside and attractive architecture. Gothic parliament buildings rise over the heart of the downtown area and life pulses in the districts around Rideau Canal. Ottawa has world-class museums with rich collections for you to dive into, and there are plenty of well-kept parks, gardens and open spaces that draw visitors no matter the season.
What to Do in Ottawa
- Get lost in the National Gallery of Canada, which is a glass-wrapped work of art itself, made of pink granite with tall glass spires and vaulted galleries.
- The buildings of Parliament Hill, with their vast archways, copper-topped turrets and looming gargoyles, are a must-see.
- Take some time to relax at Ottawa Locks and enjoy the views of Fairmont Château Laurier and Parliament Hill at the north end of the Rideau Canal.
- The fascinating exterior of the high-tech Canadian Museum of History gives visitors a brief history of Canada.
- Explore Notre Dame Basilica, which was built in the 1840s and is the oldest church in Ottawa.
Ottawa Travel Tips
When you book your Ottawa flights, remember to try out the Rideau Canal bike path. Pick up a rented bike, take your time and ride in style along the scenic trails. If you’re travelling with children, you might want to visit the hedge mazes and labyrinths of Saunders Farm. Hay-wagon rides are also available at the Canadian Museum of Nature.