Xian to Paris
Chongqing to Paris
*Prices have been available for round trips within last 48 hours and may not be currently available. Additional baggage fees for other optional service may apply. Other terms and conditions may apply. Prices are round-trip and taxes included.
Timeless and romantic, Paris is the land of architectural icons, fine cuisine and chic boutiques. Who could ever resist the world-famous wrought-iron spire of the Eiffel Tower? Or the sheer majesty of the Arc de Triomphe and the Champs-Élysées?
What to Do in Paris
- What trip to Paris is complete without a visit to the iconic Eiffel Tower? Built by Gustave Eiffel in 1889, the 320m-tall spire invites travellers to see one of the most iconic vistas in the world.
- Visit the Musée du Louvre, a prized art gallery showcasing 35,000 works of art, including Mesopotamian, Egyptian and Greek antiquities alongside masterpieces from the likes of da Vinci and Rembrandt.
- The Arc de Triomphe is a famous symbol of Paris and a long-standing monument to Napoleon’s victory at Austerlitz.
- Explore Paris’ subterranean passages, otherwise known as Les Catacombes.
- See Notre-Dame Cathedral, a masterpiece of French Gothic architecture large enough to accommodate 6000 worshippers.
Paris Travel Tips
Book your Paris flights for any time of year and look forward to an escape like no other. Ideal for honeymoons and anniversaries, the romance of Paris is legendary. When it comes to getting around, walking is a pleasure in Paris, although the city also has one of the most efficient and inexpensive public transport systems in the world.